Online Sri Srinivasa Divyanugraha VisheshaHomam Tickets Available now. TTD JEO Sri Veerabrahmam on Wednesday evening inspected the ongoing arrangements with concerned officials at Alipiri Go Mandiram. In one of its move to take forward Hindu Sanatana Dharma in a big way, the TTD board has resolved to commence Sri Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam from November 23 onwards at Alipiri Go Mandiram. For the same, the online tickets will be released by TTD on November 16 at 2pm. The price of the ticket is fixed as Rs.1000 on which two persons will be allowed.
How to Book Sri Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam Tickets Online
The devotees are requested to make note of this and book the tickets online to participate in this unique Homam and beget the blessings of Srivaru. in the inspection, SE2 Sri Jagadeeshwar Reddy, EE Sri Surendranath Reddy, from Alipiri AVSO Incharge Sri Mohan Reddy and others participated.
TICKETS IN ONLINE ON NOV 16
TTD has decided to issue tickets for participating in the Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam being organised all throught the year at the Sapta Go Pradakshina Mandiram in Alipiri starting from November 23 onwards. TTD intends to issue 50 offline and 50 online tickets for participating in the auspicious Homa being held for the benefit of humanity as a part of its one of the chief missions of propagation of Sanatana Hindu Dharma.
The online tickets were issued on November 16 and offline tickets are available from November 20 till 22 afternoon at the Sapta Go Pradakshina Mandiram. the auspicious Sri Srinivasa Diyanugraha Homan will begin at Sapta Pradakshina Mandiram at Alipiri from 9 am of November 23 and in this connection, a trial run procession by several cultural teams from SVVedic University grounds to Go Mandiram was held on Tuesday.
ఇందుకోసం ఆన్లైన్ టికెట్లను నవంబరు 16న మధ్యాహ్నం 2 గంటలకు టీటీడీ విడుదల చేయనుంది. టికెట్ ధర రూ.1000/-గా నిర్ణయించారు. ఒక టికెట్పై ఇద్దరిని అనుమతిస్తారు.
భక్తులు ఈ విషయాన్ని గమనించి https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in వెబ్సైట్లో టికెట్లు బుక్ చేసుకోవాలని, ఈ హోమంలో పాల్గొని శ్రీవారి ఆశీస్సులు పొందాలని కోరడమైనది.
How to Book Srinivasa Kalyanam Tickets booking Online.
Here provided Srinivasa Kalyanam Online Ticket Booking Guide simple step by step instructions just follow carefully. To book Srinivasa Kalyanam tickets online, follow these simple steps:
1. Firstly Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam tickets offline at Alipiri Go Madiram. If tickets available at online, follow below steps. Try Visit a TTD Official ticket booking website or download the official app of the Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam .Ensure that the website or app supports Srinivasa Kalyanam ticket booking at TTD Official website.
2. Create an account or log in to your existing account on the website/app.with your gmail or phone number
3. Fill in the required information such as name, contact details, and payment method.
4.Select the date and time of the Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam event you wish to attend. Scheduled dates showing on calendar table. You can choose according to your plan timings.
5. Choose your preferred slot category or section timing zone, it wil opens at morning 10am to 10pm
6. Review the selected tickets and make sure all the details are correct. Recheck all aadhar details and contact information.
7. Proceed to the payment page and complete the transaction by providing the necessary payment details.
8. Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a confirmation of your Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam ticket booking via email or SMS. Please note that the above steps are a general guide and may vary depending on the specific ticket booking system and website/app used. Save TTD ticket booking reference number for further use. Please carry downloaded PDF Print copy at Verification counter along with candidate aadhar card or pan card.
Please note that these steps are a general guide and the specific process for booking Srinivasa Divyanugraha Homam tickets online may vary depending on the ticket booking platform or website you use. Use the following sources if appropriate. Offline tickets available at Alipiri food steps.
initially 50 tickets each online and offline will be released and virtually any number of pilgrims shall participate in the Homam every day. The price of the ticket is fixed as Rs.1000 on which two persons will be allowed. This religious ritual will be performed under the aegis of SV Vedic University every day as a Nitya Homam for the well-being of devotees. Soon a permanent Homa Vedika will be constructed.
For more information, TTD Information Tickets Booking services info, Follow us.