Sri Padmavati SPMVV Girls College Tirupati Admissions SPMVV – Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
About Padmavati Mahila College:
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati was established under the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Act of 1983 in 1983 by Sri N.T.Rama Rao, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Courses and Programs:
SPMVV is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). SPMVV is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Currently, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam offers undergraduate programmes (B.Ed., LL.B., B.P.Ed.), postgraduate programmes (M.Sc., MBA, Master of Commerce, MAJMC, M.A., LL.M., M.P.Ed., M.S.W.) and doctoral programmes to the students.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is offering undergraduate courses (B.Ed., LL.B., B.P.Ed.), postgraduate courses (M.Sc., MBA, Master of Commerce, MAJMC, M.A., LL.M., M.P.Ed., M.S.W.) and doctoral courses to the students. Admission to some courses is offered on the basis of entrance examination whereas admission to some courses is given on the basis of national level examinations.
Process of Admissions
1. Two days after the last date for submission of applications, the system will generate the list of the candidates applied for 3 colleges and will be placed in the admissions website
2. Three/Four days after the last date for submission of applications, the system will provisionally allot the seats in the college and in the hostel to the eligible applicants to the extent of availability of seats basing on their marks in qualifying examination and reservations.
3. After completion of provisional allotment of seats, the names of candidates who are provisionally selected will be placed in admissions website.
4. After completion of provisional allotment of seats by the system, an SMS to the mobile numbers and a message to the mails of the provisionally selected candidates as shown below will be sent to respective email id.
5. The provisionally selected students who do not wants to join in the allotted group but desires to join in another group of their upward choice, shall login into the website and submit for upward sliding.
6. The provisionally selected students who wants to join and continue in the allotted group, and who wants to join in the allotted group but desires to join in another group of their upward choice, shall report to the college before prescribed date and submit the following certificates and shall pay the
Printout of the application that uploaded by you in the website
ii. Original Transfer Certificate from the college last studied
iii. Marks Memo of the qualifying examination
iv. Study Certificates from class VI to Intermediate II year.
v. Income Certificate if claiming the reimbursement of Fee.
vi. Photostat copy of Ration Card
vii. Caste Certificate, if claiming reservation under this category.
viii. Residence / Nativity Certificate
ix. Disability certificate, if claiming reservation under this category.
x. NCC certificate, if claiming reservation under this category.
xi. Sports certificate, if claiming reservation under this category.
xii. Ex-servicemen certificate, if claiming reservation under this category.
xiii. TTD Service certificate, if claiming reservation under this category.
xiv. SV BalaMandir certification, if claiming reservation under this
xv. Two recent passport size photographs with name on backside
With Support of TTD, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees.
If the group of your First Choice is allotted, you will not have the option for sliding. You have to attend the college along with all your certificates and pay the prescribed fee before the last date. Otherwise the seat allotted to you will automatically cancelled.
SV Arts College
Maths Groups Dr. Vijaya Kumari 9441654700
Biology Groups Dr. Vani 9885002295
Arts Groups Dr. Kiran Kumar Raju 8639937027
Commerce Groups Dr. Usha 9848870033
SGS Arts College
Maths Groups Dr. Sathyanarayana B 9985329569
Biology Groups Dr. Shameer N 9246360008
Arts Groups Dr Vijaya Bhaskar E 9490807694
Commerce Groups Dr Mallikarjuna Rao Y 9848533623
SPW Degree College
Maths Groups Dr. C.Uma Devi 9441661100
Biology Groups Dr. K.Vasudha 8790365023
Arts Groups K.Sai Kumari 8919852432
Commerce Groups Dr. A.Malleswari Devi 8008165103
Home Science Dr. V.Lakshmi 7702091910
Admin Coordinator Dr. A.Vidyullatha 9849054906
For general queries:
P.Uday, Lecturer, SGS Arts College 8686939314
K.Chakravarthi, Lecturer, SV Arts College 9505123979
B.Rushendra Kumar, DPO, EDP, TTD 8074425731
J.Ajay Kumar, Programmer, EDP. TTD 7989245727
sri padmavati mahila visvavidyalayam courses Degree programs
Tirupati sri padmavati mahila visvavidyalayam women’s university admissions seats
sri padmavathi mahila university hostel fees, exam fee results Online
padmavathi mahila university engineering college fee structure Branch wise
ranking and cutoffs of padmavathi university in tirupati