Thirumurugan Temple Auckland New Zealand Lord Murugan Sacred vel temple was appropriately installed on birthday of occasion, of vaikasi visakam in June 2001. festivals observed at the lord murugan temple increased significantly and celebrated first mahothsavam Annual thiruvizha on grand manner. Mahothsavam has now become the major festival in temple.
Thirumurugan Temple, Auckland New Zealand
Thirumurugan Temple is one of the biggest hindu temple in New zealand. It is located in 145, Church street, Otahuhu, Auckland. everyday nithya poojas celebrate all major festivals and functions with two full time priests looking after temple affairs. It is the first temple of and for the Hindus to be constructed and incepted in Rotorua. Thirumurugan Auckland temple is most loved and visited by the hindu community as it is the only sri venkateswara temple situated in central north island. temple follows the principle of destiny and karma associated with the planetary movement. It is believed that every world has a lord attached to it. That it is the universe that determines the fate and life of individuals according to their roles. Also, the Hindus have a lot of faith in the gods associated with the planets. Thirumurugan Temple is one of the most visited Indian Temples in Auckland. The unique attribute of this temple is that it is devoted to nine planets. And, in Indian Hindu mythology, planets play a vital role in the minds and lives of Hindus.
Thirumurugan Temple Timings
|Monday||09:30 am to 11:30 am||06:30 pm to 08:30 PM|
|Tuesday||09:30 am to 11:30 am||06:30 pm to 08:30 PM|
|Wednesday||09:30 am to 11:30 am||06:30 pm to 08:30 PM|
|Thursday||09:30 am to 11:30 am||06:30 pm to 08:30 PM|
|Friday||09:30 am to 11:30 am||06:30 pm to 08:30 PM|
|Saturday||09:30 am to 12:30 am||06:30 pm to 09:30 PM|
|Sunday||09:30 am to 12:30 am||06:30 pm to 09:30 PM|
Thirumurugan Temple Auckland NewZealand Pooja Rates
|Chutti/ Oil Lamp (Please pay at the counter before lighting)||$5|
|Abishekam (plus $15 for fruits)||$101|
|Nool ( Thread)||$10|
Address : 145 Church Street, Ōtāhuhu, Auckland, New Zealand
Location: Auckland, Auckland Region, North Island, New Zealand, Oceania
You can try to dialing this number: +64 9-276 2754
Website : nzmurugan.org.nz
Thirumurugan Temple is one of the most visited Indian Temples in Auckland owing to this very theory of fate and karma being associated with the planetary movement. Auckland Beautiful temple filled with an amazing presence inside if you’re the spiritual type.
open in the morning and evenings from Mon to Fri. On weekend and festival days temples are open full day. The temple timings also change between winter and summer.
NewZealand Thirumurugan Temple Donation
Temple management accepted donation from devotees who have continued their sponsorship of festivals and other services offered by the temple. to everything possible, hassle free services, to avoid further borrowing from the bank, invites regular donations. Some devotees may prefer making regular contribution through automatic payment. Thank you all.
Bank Account Details:
Lord Thirumurugan Temple Bank Account
The New Zealand Thirumurugan Temple Society Inc
ASB Bank – 12 3069 0276869 00
Please indicate your NAME and PHONE CONTACT as reference.
Other Famous Temples in Auckland
- Maa Durga Temple, 4/3 Onslow Ave Manukau Auckland
- Shri Swaminarayan Temple (ISSO), 10-12 Wentworth Ave, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Bhartiya Mandir, 252/254, Balmoral Road, Sandringham, Mt Albert, Auckland
- Vishwa Shanti Ashram, 25-27 Onslow Avenue, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Shri Swaminarayan Temple (BAPS), 21 Barrhead Place, Avondale, Auckland
- Thiru Murugan Temple, 41 Stanhope Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland
- Sri Ganesha Temple, 4 Dent Place, Papakura Auckland
- Shree Ambe Maa Mandir, 129 Methuen Road, Avondale, Auckland
- Ram Krishn Mandir, 25-27 Onslow Avenue Papatoetoe, Auckland
- ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple, 1229 Coatesville-Riverhead Hwy
- Kumeu RD2, Auckland, Rodeny 0892
- ISKCON Sri Radha Damodar Temple, Panmure, Auckland
- Ramakrishna Vedanta Centre, 27 Arawa Street New Lynn 0600 Auckland
- Thiru Subramaniyar Aalayam, 69 Tidal Road, Mangere, Auckland
- Shiv Mandir, 43, Holmes Road, Manurewa, Auckland
- Shri Ram Mandir, 11 Brick St, Henderson, Auckland. shrirammandir.org.nz
- Shri Shirdi Saibaba Temple, 12/18 Princes St, Onehunga, Auckland.
- Sri Radha Krishna Temple, 145, New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- Sri Sanatan Dharma Hanuman Mandir, 14 – 16 Bay Park Place, Beach Heaven 0626 North Shore Auckland
- Sri Thirumurugan Temple, 145, Church Street, Otahuhu, Auckland
Gurudwara Temples in Auckland
- Begampura Gurudwara Sahib ji, 1/9 Vernon Street, Papakura North, Papakura 2110
- Gurudwara Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib, 4/3034 Great North Rd, New Lynn, Auckland 0600
- Gurudwara Sri Guru Arjan ji, 132 Saint Georges Road, Avondale, Auckland 0600
- Gurudwara Sri Dasmesh Darbar, 158 Kolmar Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Gurudwara Sahib Shri Guru Teg Bahadur ji, 24 Dunnotar Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Gurudwara Sahib North Shore, 128 Sunnybrae Road, Hillcrest, Auckland 0627
- Sri Guru Singh Sabha, 127 Shirley Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Gurudwara Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, 120 Princes Street, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062
- Gurudwara Sri Kalgidhar Sahib Takanini & Otahuhu, 70 Takanini School Road, 2112 Auckland
- Gurudwara Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji Patshahi 6, 84 Lady Ruby Drive, East Tamaki, AucklanD
- Gurudwara Shri Dashmesh Darbaar Sahib, 166 kolmar road, Papatoetoe 2025 Manukau City
- Gurudwara Nanaksar, 100-106, Great South Road, Manurewa 2102 Auckland
- Shri Guru Ravidasji Gurudwara, Guru Ravidas Temple Road, bombay 2675
Question 1: What is the NZ Thirumurugan Temple Contact number?
For general information, pooja schedule timings. Contact number for NZ Thirumurugan Temple is 09-276 2754.
Question : 2
Where is NZ Thirumurugan Temple Location Google Navigation ?
NZ Thirumurugan Temple is located at 145 Church St, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062, New Zealand, Auckland Region.
What is the official web site address(URL) for NZ Thirumurugan Temple?
You can visit directly official web portal NZ Thirumurugan Temple is nzmurugan.org.nz.
For more Devotional Information Follow TTD Seva Online services.